Xiaomi has recently launched the Mi 6 in China.
The company has launched a premium ceramic black edition of Mi 6 along with two other storage version.
The Mi 6 Ceramic edition feature premium ceramic body and houses 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
One of the highlights of the device is it comes with an 18K gold ring around the dual camera at the back.
Here are the top highlights of Xiaomi Mi 6 Ceramic Edition:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC, 10nm processor
- Massive 6GB RAM with options of 64Gb / 128GB Internal Memory
- 5.15″ display, four-sided 3D glass
- Front Under-glass fingerprint sensor
- Splash-resistant, with the SIM tray, also sealed against splashes
- 12MP wide angle + 12MP telephoto camera that allows you to have 2x lossless zoom
- 3350mAh battery coupled with MIUI optimizations means that Mi 6 typically lasts up to a full day
- Dual speakers, which gives you a more immersive experience when you’re watching videos
Here are the Unboxing and hands-on with Xiaomi Mi 6 Ceramic Edition: