Xiaomi has recently launched the Mi Pad 3 in the Chinese market.
The successor of Mi Pad 2 got a noticeable improvement, especially in the SoC section.
The 7.9-inch Mi Pad 3 will be a perfect choice for watching movies, gaming, performing an official task and much more.
Before heading to unboxing and hands-on photos let’s see the key specs of Xiaomi Mi Pad 3.
Here are key specs of Xiaomi Mi Pad 3:
- Screen: 7.9-inch LCD, resolution 2048 x 1536, PPI 326, black and white display mode support
- SoC: MediaTek MT8176 (2 x A72 + 4 x A53, 28nm HPM process)
- GPU: PowerVR GX6250
- RAM: dual-channel 4GB LPDDR3
- Storage: 64GB eMMC5.0
- Rear camera: 13MP, f / 2.2 aperture, supports 1080p video recording
- Front camera: 5MP, f / 2.0 aperture
- Battery: 6600mAh
- Dimensions: 200.4 x 132.6 x 6.95mm
- Weight: 328g
- Operating system: MIUI 8.2, based on Android 7.0 Nougat
- Connectivity: USB-C, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac
- Color: Champagne Gold
Here are unboxing and hands-on photos of Xiaomi Mi Pad 3 [Click on the image to enlarge]: