Xiaomi Mi 6 Ceramic Edition is the top-end variant of the newly launched flagship.
Xiaomi has not confirmed yet that whether this will be a China-only version or will launch globally.
It’s predecessor Mi 5 Ceramic Edition was only available in China.
Here is the video showing the Xiaomi Mi 6 Ceramic Edition unboxing:
Here are the key specs of Xiaomi Mi 6 Ceramic Edition:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC, 10nm processor
- Massive 6GB RAM with options of 64Gb / 128GB Internal Memory
- 5.15″ display, four-sided 3D glass
- Front Under-glass fingerprint sensor
- Splash-resistant, with the SIM tray, also sealed against splashes
- 12MP wide angle + 12MP telephoto camera that allows you to have 2x lossless zoom
- 3350mAh battery coupled with MIUI optimizations means that Mi 6 typically lasts up to a full day
- Dual speakers, which gives you a more immersive experience when you’re watching videos
Beautifully crafted device Mi 6 Ceramic Edition feature a sleek and elegant design which will make you jealous to get the device.
The above unboxing video will cover what’s inside in the box, overall design overview of the device, basic specs details and camera performances.
Let us know your feedback on Xiaomi Mi 6 Ceramic Edition!