Xiaomi has unveiled Mi Pad 3 in China earlier this month with some considerable update over Mi Pad 2.
The Mi Pad 3 is one of the wallet-friendly tablet/pad out there in the market in CNY 1499 (~$217) price range.
The processor and camera are improved over its predecessor.
The complete video review will cover all the aspects of Xiaomi Mi Pad 3.
It will cover overall design overview, benchmark score, display quality, battery performances, MIUI ROM performances, camera performances, gaming performances, video performances and much more.
Here is the video showing complete video review of Xiaomi Mi Pad 3:
Here are key specs of Xiaomi Mi Pad 3:
- Screen: 7.9-inch LCD, resolution 2048 x 1536, PPI 326, black and white display mode support
- SoC: MediaTek MT8176 (2 x A72 + 4 x A53, 28nm HPM process)
- GPU: PowerVR GX6250
- RAM: dual-channel 4GB LPDDR3
- Storage: 64GB eMMC5.0
- Rear camera: 13MP, f / 2.2 aperture, supports 1080p video recording
- Front camera: 5MP, f / 2.0 aperture
- Battery: 6600mAh
- Dimensions: 200.4 x 132.6 x 6.95mm
- Weight: 328g
- Operating system: MIUI 8.2, based on Android 7.0 Nougat
- Connectivity: USB-C, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 at
- Color: Champagne Gold
Let us know what your thoughts on Xiaomi Mi Pad 3?