Xiaomi Mi 6 went on first flash sale today in China and gathered huge response from the Chinese fans.
As expected the first flash sale lasts only for seconds.
The Mi 6 was up for sale via companies Mi.com as well as third party e-commerce platform Xiaomi Mall, Jingdong, Tesco, and Suning.
Xiaomi only unveiled black variant of Mi 6 in the first flash sale.
Here are the key specs of Xiaomi Mi 6 Ceramic Edition:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC, 10nm processor
- Massive 6GB RAM with options of 64Gb / 128GB Internal Memory
- 5.15″ display, four-sided 3D glass
- Front Under-glass fingerprint sensor
- Splash-resistant, with the SIM tray, also sealed against splashes
- 12MP wide angle + 12MP telephoto camera that allows you to have 2x lossless zoom
- 3350mAh battery coupled with MIUI optimizations means that Mi 6 typically lasts up to a full day
- Dual speakers, which gives you a more immersive experience when you’re watching videos
The Mi Fans had the option of choosing between the 6GB + 64B and 6GB + 128GB storage versions which to buy.
The second flash sale date is yet to revealed but it is expected to run a second flash sale with huge stock with all color variants.
However, Xiaomi Mi 6 can be purchased from third-party resellers with little higher price than the official price