Xiaomi has officially announced the second flash sale date for Xiaomi Mi 6.
Xiaomi Mi 6 will go on second flash sale on May 5, 10 AM in China via companies Mi.com as well as third party e-commerce platform Xiaomi Mall, Jingdong, Tesco, and Suning.
Earlier the first flash sale of Mi 6 took place on April 28 and the newly launched flagship manage to gather huge response in the first flash sale.
Xiaomi Mi 6 first flash sale sold out within seconds and Mi fans can expect the next round to pan out just the same way the first round went.
Here are the key specs of Xiaomi Mi 6:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC, 10nm processor
- Massive 4/6GB RAM with options of 64Gb / 128GB Internal Memory
- 5.15″ display, four-sided 3D glass
- Front Under-glass fingerprint sensor
- Splash-resistant, with the SIM tray, also sealed against splashes
- 12MP wide angle + 12MP telephoto camera that allows you to have 2x lossless zoom
- 3350mAh battery coupled with MIUI optimizations means that Mi 6 typically lasts up to a full day
- Dual speakers, which gives you a more immersive experience when you’re watching videos
- Black, White, Blue and Silver color options to choose
However, the company didn’t disclose which variants will be up for sale. The first flash sale was only limited to a black variant with 6GB + 64B and 6GB + 128GB storage versions.
It’s not sure whether Xiaomi would still be up for the Black variant only or launch the other variants with White, Blue and Silver color options.