Xiaomi Redmi 4A goes on sale today in India on Thursday via Amazon, at 12 pm IST.
The Redmi 4A Dark Grey and Gold color variants are up for sale at Mi.com and on Amazon India as well.
The 2GB RAM and 16GB storage variant are priced at Rs. 5,999.
However, Xiaomi will be taking pre-orders for Redmi 4A starting from Friday.
Here are the key highlights of Xiaomi Redmi 4A:
- Powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor Quad core
- Made out of a single piece of polycarbonate body
- Rich 5” HD display
- Super thin at just 8.5mm
- Full day battery life with 3120mAh battery
- Seamless performance with 2GB RAM
- No compromises with 16GB storage expandable up to 128GB
- 13MP primary camera with 5-element lens, f/2.2 aperture, HDR and real-time filters
- 5MP front camera with a fully revamped Beautify
- Dual SIM, dual standby [Nano and micro SIM]
- IR remote that supports appliances from thousands of brands
- Available in Gold, Dark Grey, and Rose Gold
Xiaomi has announced an attractive data plan in association with Idea.
In terms of the data plan all pre-paid Idea number will get 28GB of 4G data the recharge pack of Rs. 343.
The daily cap on data consumption with this pack is 1GB.
Aside from the data, Redmi 4A users will also get 300 minutes of free calls per day and 3,000 local and STD SMSs per month.
The validity of this recharge pack is 28 days. After 28 days, buyers can again avail the benefits with a recharge of Rs. 343. The offer will expire on June 30, 2017.