A teaser image from Xiaomi’s official Weibo page reveals that the company is going to launch a Red color variant of Redmi Note 4X on tomorrow May 17, 2017.
Earlier, the Redmi Note 4X was initially launched with champagne gold, matte black, platinum silver, cherry powder color variant.
A special edition called Hatsune Miku Edition came with a teal paint color.
The company seems to be launching a new color variant of the existing devices as new marketing policy and its working.
Here are the key specs of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Edition:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, first in its class with 14nm FinFET architecture
- 3GB/4GB RAM with 32GB/64GB ROM respectively.
- The New King of Battery: 4100 mAh
- Incredibly slim and sleek, measuring 5mm at its thinnest point with its tapered edges and 2.5D curved glass
- 5.5 inch Full HD display
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 13MP CMOS rear camera with PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, BSI (1.12-micron pixels); 5MP, f/2.0 aperture front camera
- Dual SIM, dual standby (Nano and micro SIM)
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- IR remote that supports appliances from thousands of brands in India
- MIUI 8
Xiaomi has not unveiled the detailed specification of the upcoming Red color variant. It is still unknown whether the device will be limited to certain memory variant or not.