Xiaomi is the number 1 brand in the world in the wearable device industry.
The company beat Apple and Fitbit in Q2, 2017 to become the world no 1 wearable brand.
The nearest competitor Fitbit shipped 3.4 million and Apple shipped 2.8 million wearable devices in Q2 this year.
Xiaomi’s global market share in the wearable industry is 17 percent. Meanwhile, Fitbit occupies 15 percent and Apple occupies 13 percent market share.
Xiaomi’s latest wearable device is Mi Band 2. The report says Xiaomi become the number one wearable brand because of a quality product at reasonable price.
Here are some key specs of Xiaomi Mi Band 2:
- It houses fitness and sleep tracker with optical heart rate monitor
- OLED time display which shows fitness states
- In-depth stats and fitness/sleep/heart rate history via Mi Fit app (Android and iOS)
- Military-grade ADI sensor with power efficient accelerometer
- Scratch-resistant UV coated display
- 2nd-generation Bluetooth 4.0 for faster, stable connections
- Unlocks phone (Android); call and app alerts
- IP67 splash-resistant hypoallergenic silicone band
- Idle alerts give you (customizable) reminders to get moving
- Automatic sleep tracker
It’s been a while Xiaomi has launched Mi Band 2. The latest Mi Band version is supposed to release soon.