MIUI 9 China Developer ROM 7.8.10 changelog preview has been out for the public.
The first China Developer ROM is packed with a bunch of new features.
MIUI 9 China Developer ROM 7.8.10 will be rolled out for the Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm / Redmi Note 4X, Mi 5X and Mi 6 on this Friday August 11, 2017.
Other devices will receive MIUI 9 China Developer ROM on a later date.
Existing Developer ROM users with the latest MIUI 9 China Developer ROM will get update via OTA. Stable ROM user will need to flash it manually.
What’s new in MIUI 9 China Developer ROM 7.8.10:
- Home Screen Assistant
- Smart app launcher
- Deep-level system optimizations
- New live icons
- Added improved image search
- Smart notifications filter
- Simpler Home screen editing
- Introducing Split screen
- Introducing Gallery image search
- Introducing MIUI Labs
- Revamped and simplified 50+ features
- Improved readability for the start page of messaging
- Shortcuts for frequently used features on the left side of the Lock screen
- Shortcut for transport cards on the left side of the Lock screen
The full changelog, a list of supported device and ROM download links will be provided on Friday!