Xiaomi Mi 5X is the premium variant of Mi 5 that was launched alongside MIUI 9.
The device comes with beautifully crafted design and gathers considerable responses from the Mi Fans.
The Mi 5X is available in three different colors-Black, Gold, and Rose Gold. Let’s see a detailed unboxing and hands-on unboxing video of Mi 5X. Before diving info hands-on photos let’s see the key specs.
Here are the key specs of Xiaomi Mi 5X:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 Octa-core processor 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 506, 650 MHz
- 4GB of RAM LPDDR3
- 5-inch LTPS FHD display, 403 PPI, 450 Nit Brightness
- 64GB of storage
- 12-megapixel dual rear camera, F/2.2 lens 5-chip lens Wide Angle Camera, F/2.6 5-piece lens PDAF support Telephoto Lens
- 5-megapixel front camera with 1080p recording
- Dual SIM (Nano sim size), Micro SD sim 2 slot capability supports up to 128GB
- 3G, LTE, 4G+, VoLTE
- Dual Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Rear Finger Print Sensor
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0, Bluetooth 4.2
- 3080mAh battery
- Android Nougat 7.1, MIUI 8
- USB-C port
- Black, Gold, Rose Gold color variants
Here are the detailed unboxing and hands-on with Mi 5X [click to enlarge]:
The Xiaomi Mi 5X is supposed to be launch in India in this September as Xiaomi India head tweeted about a dual camera device launch.