MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 7.8.10 changelog preview is out for the public.
The latest MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 7.8.10 will be released to the public this Friday.
The first batch of devices will receive the MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 7.8.10 update on August 11, 2017.
The second and third batch of devices will receive the update on a later date.
Xiaomi devices to receive MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 7.8.10 on August 11:
- Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm
- Redmi Note 4X
- and Mi 6
The Second batch of devices that will receive the update on a later date:
- Mi Note 2
- Mi 5
- Mi 5s
- Mi 5s Plus
- Mi Max 2
- Mi Max and
- Redmi 4/4X
The third and final batch of devices that will receive MIUI 9 consecutively:
- Redmi 2
- Redmi 2 Prime
- Redmi 3/Prime
- Redmi 3S/Prime and
- Redmi 4A
- Mi 3
- Mi 4
- Mi 4i
- Mi 2/2S
- Mi Note
- Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm
- Redmi Note 3 Special Edition
- Redmi Note 4 MTK
- Redmi Note 2
- Redmi Note Prime
MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 7.8.10 highlights:
- With multiple deep-level optimizations, MIUI never looked smoother.
- Fresh dynamic icons will always catch your eye.
- Faster and sleeker launch and exit processes for apps.
- Improved intuitive Home screen editing.
- Introducing Split screen – the best way to double your productivity.
- A more refined Silent mode triggered simply by pressing the volume button.
- Redesigned Messaging app with everything you need right on the start page.
The full changelog, a list of supported devices, ROM download links will be provided on Friday!