Xiaomi Mi 5X is a strange release from Xiaomi. The device comes with nice looking design and attractive specs within the budget range.
The Mi 5X is already available in China and it is rumored that it will be land in India within a short span of time.
Let’s see the in-depth review of Xiaomi Mi 5X. The review will cover all aspects of the low range flagship. It will include design overview, specs, and configuration overview, performance overview, battery quality and much more.
Here are the key specs of Xiaomi Mi 5X:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 Octa-core processor 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 506, 650 MHz
- 4GB of RAM LPDDR3
- 5-inch LTPS FHD display, 403 PPI, 450 Nit Brightness
- 64GB of storage
- 12-megapixel dual rear camera, F/2.2 lens 5-chip lens Wide Angle Camera, F/2.6 5-piece lens PDAF support Telephoto Lens
- 5-megapixel front camera with 1080p recording
- Dual SIM (Nano sim size), Micro SD sim 2 slot capability supports up to 128GB
- 3G, LTE, 4G+, VoLTE
- Dual Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Rear Finger Print Sensor
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0, Bluetooth 4.2
- 3080mAh battery
- Android Nougat 7.1, MIUI 8
- USB-C port
- Black, Gold, Rose Gold color variants
Here is the in-depth video review of Xiaomi Mi 5X:
The above in-depth review video will also cover call/audio quality, gaming performances, camera quality, video quality and much more.