Xiaomi has launched Redmi Note 5A in two models.
The Base/Low model comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM.
The Prime/High model comes in two storage version- the first one with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM and the second one with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM.
Let’s see hands-on HD photos of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A High Edition. Before diving into the photos let’s see the key specs of the device.
Here are the key specs of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime/High Edition:
- 5 inch HD Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425/435 64-bit octa-core SoC
- 3GB / 4GB RAM and 32GB / 64GB Internal Memory
- 13MP Rear Camera
- 16MP Front Camera with Selfie LED Flash (*Prime) / 5MP no Flash
- Rear Finger Print Scanner (*Prime)
- 2 SIM (Nano) + 1 micro-SD Card tray
- Infra-red blaster
- 3080mAh Battery
Here are the hands-on HD photos of Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A High Edition [Click to enlarge]: