The great news is here for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Kenzo/Kate users. Android AOSP 8.0 Orio is here for Redmi Note 3 Kenzo/Kate.
This is the very first build which is brought to you by XDA developer jhenrique09. As this is a very first build there exist some modules that are not worked properly.
Which is work on AOSP 8.0 on Redmi Note 3:
- Mobile data
- Bluetooth (buggy sometimes)
- FM Radio (buggy sometimes)
- FPC Fingerprint
You may experience the following issues in the following module:
- USB tether
- Goodix fingerprint not working
- Unable to connect to hidden Wi-Fi networks
- Netflix app force closing
The ROM also comes with built in GAPPS. It also features some extra features which include Pixel colors, Pixel Launcher, and backlight on hardware keys.