Xiaomi has launched the Mi Mix 2 with a beautifully crafted design. The Mi Mix 2 comes a with several noticeable design improvements over its predecessor.
The Mi Mix 2 feature 7-series aluminum alloy frame and 4-sided curved ceramic body.
The device comes in four variants- the first one with 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM, the second one with 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM and the third one with 6GB of RAM and 256GB of ROM.
The fourth variant is a special edition which comes with a full ceramic body. It houses 8GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM.
Let’s see the unboxing and hands-on photos of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. Before diving into photos let’s see the key specs of the device.
Here are the key specs of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC
- 6GB RAM with 64/128256 GB Internal Memory
- 18:9 screen, 5.99 Inch Display
- Hidden Speaker & Proximity Sensor
- Sony IMX386 ISP, 1.25um Large Pixel
- 4-Axis OIC
- 4-sided curved ceramic body
- 7-series Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Support Global LTE Bands, 6 modes, 43 bands