Xiaomi has recently launched Mi Note 3 in China.
The device already went on sale in China and managed to gather huge responses from the Chinese friends.
The Mi Note 3 carries the similar design of Mi 6. The only difference lies in the size. The Mi Note 3 is a slightly larger version of Mi 6.
Let’s see unboxing and hands-on review of Xiaomi Mi Note 3. Before diving into the unboxing and hands-on let’s see the key specs of the device.
Here are the key highlights of Xiaomi Mi Note 3:
- 5.5″ display with reading mode
- 4 sided curved glass
- 16MP Front Camera with Adaptable AI Beautify
- Rear dual camera, 2x optical zoom with 4-axis OIS
- 6GB RAM with 64/128GB ROM, Snapdragon 660
- Facial recognition unlocking
Here are the unboxing and hands-on photos of stunning Mi Note 3: