Xiaomi has launched the Mi Mix 2 with a beautifully crafted design. The Mi Mix 2 feature 7-series aluminum alloy frame and 4-sided curved ceramic body.
The device comes in four variants- the first one with 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM, the second one with 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM and the third one with 6GB of RAM and 256GB of ROM.
The fourth variant is a special edition which comes with a full ceramic body. It houses 8GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM.
Here are the key specs of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC
- 6GB RAM with 64/128256 GB Internal Memory
- 18:9 screen, 5.99 Inch Display
- Hidden Speaker & Proximity Sensor
- Sony IMX386 ISP, 1.25um Large Pixel
- 4-Axis OIC
- 4-sided curved ceramic body
- 7-series Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Support Global LTE Bands, 6 modes, 43 bands
Here is the details unboxing and hands-on video of Mi Mix 2:
Video credit goes to TechTablets.
The above unboxing and hands-on video will cover the following topics:
- Thickness & weight
- Included case
- First boot and setup
- ROM and Info
- IPS Panel and camera info
- Screen 16:9 content
- Antutu score
- Camera and first samples
- First impressions and
- Pros and Cons
The 6GB+64GB version is priced at CNY 3299 (~ $505), the 6GB+128GB version is priced at CNY 3599(~ $551) and the 6GB+256GB version is priced at CNY 3999(~$612).
The Special Edition with 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM is priced at CNY 4699 (~$720).