The wait is over! Xiaomi is all set to launch the beautiful Mi Mix in India on October 10, 2017. Xiaomi has announced the launch event which will take place in New Delhi.
Xiaomi Mi Mix series is high-end series from the company and the Mi Mix 2 is the second device in this lineup. The company has never announced the original Mi Mix in India.
The Mi Mix 2 is a beautifully crafted device feature 7-series aluminum alloy frame and 4-sided curved ceramic body.
Ahead of the launch event let’s see a comprehensive video review of upcoming Mi Mix 2 and explore the beauty of it. Before diving into the video let’s see the key specs of the device.
Here are the key specs of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC
- 6GB RAM with 64/128/256 GB Internal Memory
- 18:9 screen, 5.99 Inch Display
- Hidden Speaker & Proximity Sensor
- Sony IMX386 ISP, 1.25um Large Pixel
- 4-Axis OIC
- 4-sided curved ceramic body
- 7-series Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Support Global LTE Bands, 6 modes, 43 bands
Here is the video showing in-depth review of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2:
Video credit goes to TechTablets.
In the in-depth review video of Mi Mix 2 the following aspects are covered:
- ROM and Performance
- Benchmarks and Battery
- Dual Loudspeakers
- Type-C and Call Quality
- Charge Times
- Camera and Samples
- Video Samples
- Final word and
- Pros and Cons
Let’s watch the video and decide whether you should get one or not!