Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 reaches India after launching the device in China on last month. The Mi Mix 2 is the top class device from the company.
After launching the first version of Mi Mix concept phone; the major players like Google and Apple is also concentrating on full display design.
What’s it houses inside the Mi Mix 2? Let’s see the internal structure of Mi Mix 2 in a comprehensive teardown experience.
Before diving into the teardown section let’s have a look at the key specs of Mi Mix 2.
Here are the key specs of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC
- 6GB RAM with 64/128 and 256 GB Internal Memory
- 18:9 screen, 5.99 Inch Display
- Hidden Speaker & Proximity Sensor
- Sony IMX386 ISP, 1.25um Large Pixel
- 4-Axis OIC
- 4-sided curved ceramic body
- 7-series Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Support Global LTE Bands, 6 modes, 43 bands