Xiaomi is rolling out MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM for the Redmi Note 4 and Mi Max 2. The MIUI 9 Stable ROM roll out is restricted to a limited number of devices.
If you haven’t received MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM on your Redmi Note 4 and on Mi Max 2 then you have to wait some time to get the OTA.
You can also flash MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM manually with this easy guide.
Download the MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM from the following link and follow the instruction below to install MIUI 8 on your Redmi Note 4 and MI Max 2.
MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM Download links:
- Click here to download MIUI 9 Global Stable Recovery ROM for Redmi Note 4
- Click here to download MIUI 9 Global Stable Recovery ROM for Mi Max 2
How to flash MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM:
MIUI 9 Global Stable ROM highlights:
- Reading mode can turn on and off at sunset and sunrise automatically.
- Improved layout and readability for search results in Contacts.
- Virus scans and payment scans were merged into Security scan.
- Better blocklist rules with the possibility of separated rules for every SIM card.
- Switch to turning Battery saver automatically when charged.
- New display formats for update logs in Updater.
- Search for apps in the Dual app’s settings.
- Mi Picks gets a new name and a new icon! Meet Apps.
- The quick ball goes back to the edge after 3 seconds of inactivity.
- Cleaner removes empty folders better now.
- Protection from unintentional tapping for Dial Pad.
- Redesigned home page
- Devices with rare Bluetooth profiles are hidden in the device list.
- Simplified and improved the design of the virus scan result page.