Xiaomi has launched Redmi 5A in India today in two storage variants. The device will go on sale starting from December 7 at 12 PM IST via Mi.com, Flipkart and Mi Home.
The 2GB+16GB variant is priced at Rs. 5,999 and 3+32GB are priced at Rs. 6,999. The the first 5 million of Redmi 2GB+16GB variant is priced Rs. 4,999 with a discount of Rs. 1000.
Let’s see the unboxing and hands-on photos of newly launched Xiaomi Redmi 5A. Before dive into the unboxing let’s see the key specs first.
Here are the key specs of Xiaomi Redmi 5A:
- Dual SIM, Dual standby | FDD-LTE/TDD-LTE | WCDMA | GSM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425, 64-bit Quad-core Processor
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF fast-focusing
- 7cm (5.0) HD display
- Thin lightweight body with metallic matte finish
- 2+1, Dedicated microSD slot up to 128GB
- 3000mAh (type) Lithium-ion polymer battery, up to 8 days on standby
- IR Blaster
- Available in two variants: 2GB+16GB & 3GB+32GB
- MIUI custom Android OS
- Made In India product
Here are unboxing photos of Xiaomi Redmi 5A: