Xiaomi has recently launched wallet-friendly Redmi 5A in India.
The Redmi 5a comes with two storage variants. The first with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage and the second one with2 GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
The 2+16GB is priced at Rs. 5,999 and 3+32GB is priced at Rs. 6,999. The first 5 million of Redmi 2GB+16GB variant is priced Rs. 4,999 with a discount of Rs. 1000.
Let’s see an unboxing and overview view video of newly launched Redmi 5A. Before diving into the unboxing video let’s see the details specs of the device.
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Key Specs:
- Dual SIM, Dual standby | FDD-LTE/TDD-LTE | WCDMA | GSM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425, 64-bit Quad-core Processor
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF fast-focusing
- 7cm (5.0) HD display
- Thin lightweight body with metallic matte finish
- 2+1, Dedicated microSD slot up to 128GB
- 3000mAh (type) Lithium-ion polymer battery, up to 8 days on standby
- IR Blaster
- Available in two variants: 2GB+16GB & 3GB+32GB
- MIUI custom Android OS
- Made In India product
Here is the video showing unboxing and overview video of Xiaomi Redmi 5A:
The video credit goes to Geekyranjit.
The above video will cover unboxing, design overview, specs overview, UI and performances, camera and much more.