Xiaomi has recently launched Mi Power Bank 2i in the Indian market. The power bank is a “Make in India” product comes with a bunch of features.
The Mi Power Bank 2i comes with a capacity of 10000mAh Lithium polymer batteries. It also features beautifully crafted design.
The initial price was Rs. 1199 but the new pricing of Mi Power Bank 2i is Rs. 799. Let’s see the unboxing photos of Mi Power Bank 2i.
Here are the key specs of Mi Power Bank 2i:
- Dual USB output – charge two devices simultaneously
- High-speed charge on the go – offers two-way fast charging
- Easy to carry – 14.2mm thin, weighs only 240g
- Anodized aluminum alloy case + 180-degree ergonomic arc design
- High-density Lithium polymer batteries – optimized charge cycles
- Increased compatibility with 5V/2A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
- Offers more than 90% conversion rate
- Double press power button for low-charging
- Nine layers of world-class chip protection
Here are unboxing photos of beautiful Mi Power Bank 2i: