Xiaomi recently launched Redmi 5 and Redmi 5 Plus in China.
Both devices already went on sale and managed to gather huge responses from Mi Fans. Let’s see the details and hands-on photos of Redmi 5 Plus.
Here are the key highlights of Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus:
- 99-inch Full HD+ display @ 2160 x 1080 pixels, 403ppi, 84% NTSC Color Gamut, 450 NIT Brightness
- 0GHz Snapdragon 625 Octa-core CPU Qualcomm MSM8953 Cortex A-53
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB Internal storage
- Expandable via microSD, up to 128GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- 12MP 1.25μm Rear Camera, f/2.2 Aperture, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, face recognition
- 5MP front-facing camera, with soft flash, 1080p, Smart Beauty 3.0
- Dual-SIM (Nano + Nano), 4G LTE, 4G+
- Fingerprint scanner, Micro USB Port, and 4000 mAh battery
- Android 7.1 on MIUI 9.0.3
- Available in Black, Gold, Light Blue, Rose Gold
Here are the unboxing and hands-on photos of Redmi 5 Plus: