Xiaomi announced new Mi Service Order Status feature on Mi.com. The Mi Service Order Status is five-stage tracking system which will enable users to track the repair status of a device on mi.com.
With the Mi Service Order Status feature, consumers do not have to call customer care for their device status, rather they can simply check the status online.
The five-stage tracking systems are:
- Under inspection – Your device is being checked
- Work in progress – Your device is getting repaired
- Ready for delivery – Your device is repaired and is ready to be delivered
- Delivered – You have accepted the delivery of your device
- Cancelled – Your service order is canceled
How to track your Xiaomi device repair status:
- Go to this link. Then enter your contact/order/service/IMEI/Sn No.
- Click on ‘Confirm’ to get an OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit’. You will see your device details along with current repair status.
In recent days there are plenty of videos and news posted in social media reporting the poor management at Xiaomi service centers.
In response, the company has made their repair process more transparent and this new feature is considered a new year’s gift from Xiaomi.