Xiaomi released Android Oreo update on December 31st. Due to bugs and performance issues the company suspended the update.
The company has now resumed the Android Oreo update along with Android January Security Patch. The OPR1.170623.026.8.1.10 update is rolling out in batches.
Following bugs are fixed in the latest update:
- GPS icon stuck
- DND volume UI problem
- Ambient notifications can now be interacted with
- Fingerprint swipe gesture UI is now enabled
- Bluetooth battery drainage
- Phone app freeze/delay
- Audio quality for video recording
- Wrong rapid charging message
- SIM is HD capable icon
- App is running in background notification
The update size is 1112.4MB includes Android Oreo update and January security patch. Still, some users are experiencing slow camera issue after the update.
How to Update:
- Open your device’s Settings app
- Near the bottom, tap “About Phone” and then System updates.
- You’ll see your update status. Follow any on-screen steps.